1. What time did you get up this morning? About 10 which is early for me on a day off! Usually I'm laying in bed as much as I want baby! 12 o'clock the latest usually I'd say but if I've had a really late night, as in up to like 6 o'clock (which sometimes happens, I know sounds mad right, I'm so hardcore) then you'll expect to see me up from the hours 1-3.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium. I used to ask for Medium-rare because as a kid my mum in restaurants would get medium-rare for herself and then medium for me and I'd want to feel grown up and rebel against her decisions so was all "NO I WANT MEDIUM-RARE TOO" but I'm probably a medium steak kinda guy :)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Les Miserables which was ages ago now. Really need to hit up an orange Wednesday
4. What is your favorite TV show? This is where you click off of my blog haha... I honestly get enjoyment from those channel 4 documentaries and things like that. Or I'll watch music channels and things. I used to love things like Friends and that but I don't actually stick to full series' as much as I'd like to simply because I forget that they're on and end up missing an episode or something and for me that is the end of the world which then makes me automatically uninterested... yep.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? REALLY want to live in Hollywood! no joke, or new york or Florida. I've always said to myself that if I get REALLY rich, I want homes in all of these places, as well as Paris, London and my home town (Portsmouth.)
6. What did you have for breakfast? I don't think I did. Crisps today I think haha. I NEED TO GET HEALTHY THIS IS NOT A JOKE
7. What is your favorite food? I don't know these days. I'll eat most things put infront of me. Probably chicken but I'd love to be a vegetarian but how long I'd cope I don't know. I might have to try that one day as a challenge and let you all know..
8. Foods you dislike? GERKINS, sorry gerkin lovers but I despise these little creatures.
9. Favorite place to eat? kfc haha, no erm there's this Italian restaurant called "The Pizza House" which can be expensive but it's luuuuush
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch on pizza is good, I am not lieing!
11. What did you study at school/college? At school I did Media, Drama, Dance and ICT as my GCSE options. I then went to college and did AS in English, Media, Dance and a year btec thing in Music Tech but am now currently doing dance at another college.
12. What are your favorite clothes? To lounge around the house in I'll be comfortable as you like. Jogging bottoms for that then. Going out though, I don't know really. I like to be smart casual and I'd love to be able to keep up a style of being vintage, with smart hair and suits everyday but that's too high maintenance for me!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Disney World haha
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I'd like to think it's half full!
15. Where would you want to retire? I'll be rich by then ;) see optimistic thinking, so I'd like to retire in a massive mansion somewhere in America but rich enough to ship all my friends and family out there to live with me too! Ain't I nice?
16. Favorite time of day? I am SO tired in the morning and a completely different person. As soon as it get's dark I'm buzzing. Definitely half owl.
17. Where were you born? Portsmouth, sorry to disappoint.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tennis I'd have to say, I'm not a sporty guy really I'm afraid.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Allure by Chanel is my man scent. I also love Lacoste Essential, Eau de Lacoste and Gucci Sport Pour Homme. Mmmmm
20. What is your favorite face cream? Hmm I use moisturiser with spf in, that's as crazy as it gets my friends.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Hahah if I'm going back to my childhood I used to LOVE the no tears loreal shampoo and conditioner stuff for kids!
22. People watcher? Of course ;)
23. Are you a morning or night person? Definitely a night person
24. Do you have any pets?2 cats!
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I recently applied for stage school type places, Urdang and Bird I don't know if you've heard of them? Well I got onto the diploma course at Urdang and am waiting on hearing about funding so fingers crossed! Haven't heard back from Bird yet. Pray for me bloggers!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A dancer and a pop star hahah which is still what I want to do funnily enough. It is mois destiny aite!
27. What is your favorite memory? I have lots to be honest with you. Wouldn't be able to pinpoint just one.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I've grown up with cats so I love cats but I do love dogs too!
29. Are you married? Nope so ladies get your bouquets ready
30. Always wear your seat belt? Depends if I'm drunk or not :')
31. Been in a car accident? Noooo but you made me grab onto several wooden things then. SO superstitious I need to stop that...
32. Any pet peeves? Ignorant people, people without manners, cocky obnoxious in your face people people just to name a few
33. Favorite pizza toppings? MEAT FEAST FROM PIZZA HUT but I love peppers, sweet corn, chicken, pepperoni, anything though
34. Favorite flower? Daisies are cute, roses, lillies erm I don't know many flower names tbh with youuuu
35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla and that sounds very bland but you should try Lidl's Vanilla ice cream! It's the best thing ever and before you turn your nose up at Lidl please go and try it! so good haha
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds ties with KFC. It used to be Burker King but they've gone down hill as of late in my opinion!
37. Have you ever been in love? I can't say I have yet no.
38. From whom did you get your last email? From Natwest telling me my latest bank statement is available online... thanks natwest for reminding me to check up on my bank account that has very little in it.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? If HMV was still around it would probably be there. RIP HMV! Probably Topman or some place really weird. I don't know. I don't even have a credit card so haha...
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? This blog is pretty spontaenous ;)
41. Like your job?I'm unemployed hahaha cheers 48 questions. I sound like a right bum.
42. Broccoli? Yes not bad!
43. What was your favorite vacation? DISNEYLAND PARRRRRRRRIS
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Family for a birthday I think?
45. What are you listening to right now? My mums snoring, not gonna lie to you haha
46. What is your favorite color? blue, it always has been yet I don't wear many things that are actually blue..
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
48. Coffee drinker? I don't mind it. I went through a phase in school where I was literally addicted but right now it definitely isn't my top choice! I'm not much of a hot drinks person. I have to be really in the mood!
God that took a while haha! Hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I liked answering the questions biiiitchessssss.